Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

Mary Said,
March 21st, 2011 @2:41 am  

If a the disability interferes with getting an education, then yes they qualify for Special education. Does the child need counseling in school for his anger, does he need to be in a special class because of his disability. The label would be emotional disability or ED.

Sherlock Said,
March 21st, 2011 @3:04 am  

It boils down to does it interfere with his education in a negative way….? If so yes. The services would be determined by need

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved