Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Tuliptwins Said,
January 10th, 2011 @6:41 pm  

Well, it’s up to every country’s regulation.I’m Vietnamese and I’m the 2nd student of a university.Just in a few months , i’ll spend an exam to take the certificate of TOEIC.So, as I know, If you’re 18 and over , you can take them.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved