Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

miss_tracyh Said,
April 8th, 2011 @2:43 am  

Nipissing University has one of the most accredited and highly recognized education programs in Canada, as well as being internationally known.
To teach at the high school level – B Ed in intermediate/senior – you need to have two teachables. This means you would need the majority of your credits in an area considered a teachable such as english and a little less in another area such as history.
Just read the attached site and it will give you all the information you need.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved