Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

ooooo Said,
June 7th, 2011 @2:53 am  

If your masters will be in English lit. (not in education, which is different–can’t help you there) and if you will be a full-time student and willing to be a teaching assistant, it will be free at many if not most universities. Admission is competetive, but if you get in, it’s paid for and you will receive a small stipend in return for teaching a beginning class for undergraduates.

Choose some universities to apply to, and if there is no information on the department’s web page for graduate applicants about tuition waivers or teaching assistantships, send an e-mail to ask whether they are available and whether they are automatically offered to all admitted students.

Again, this doesn’t apply to masters programs in education, only ones in English.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved