Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

S Sami Said,
December 12th, 2010 @9:29 am  

I guess IELTS because it’s British.
But some universities also take TOEFL. So, the best way is to go through the website of the university you want to apply and see which one is needed for that particular university and also know the minimum required mark for the major you’re applying for.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved