Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

JoeB Said,
June 10th, 2011 @2:44 pm  

Drafting, architechure, graphics art… If all you want to do is floor plans ITT or some similar tech school may be the way to go.

Kris Said,
June 10th, 2011 @2:52 pm  

Do you have a job lined up for this?

Normally in the construction industry, floor plans are drawn by architects or engineers. Of course if you want to go to work for someone who redesigns kitchens or bathrooms, then go directly to work for them. They use CAD equipment and can teach you this (if they need more staff).

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved