Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Kathryn W Said,
February 28th, 2011 @3:24 am  

Usually you would need an MA but if you feel you have other qualificates that would make you a suitable PhD candidate, then talk to the English department at your local university and see if they will accept you … good luck.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved