Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

MedJobFarm Said,
February 4th, 2011 @6:16 pm  

You are essentially correct, the bachelors degree is typically a stepping stone to the masters or doctoral. All state licensing will require a masters degree.
Here is an example of a Canadian job posting and the requirements;

Here is a link to a place you can find additional educational information:

Having covered the above you may be able to find employment as a Speech Pathologists assistant.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved