Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Brandon T Said,
November 11th, 2010 @2:53 am  

You don’t even need a Bachelor’s degree. Just an Associates in E.M.T.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved