Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Chris Said,
May 15th, 2011 @3:08 pm  

You can take courses at night from various places to earn a high school equivalence certificate. Many community colleges do not require a high school diploma if you take extra courses.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved