Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

3 Comments Already

randy k Said,
July 10th, 2010 @3:17 am  

city state ang local gov’t. in all sorts of agencies within these

MeInThisWorld Said,
July 10th, 2010 @3:32 am  

early intervention instead of school
social services-group homes, sheltered workshops, recreation programs

MissBehavior Said,
July 10th, 2010 @4:10 am  

I’m not sure why you would get a degree In Special Education if you don’t intend to teach. There is a lot of course work that you don’t need, so why pay for it? You might be better off putting your time and money towards what specifically interests you when working with the special needs population.

There are many different fields that pay really well besides teaching such as physical therapist, occupational therapist, speech language pathologist, behavior analyst and recreational therapist. If you don’t care for teaching but still wand to work in special needs, these are really great fields.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved