Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

3 Comments Already

fatsausage Said,
May 9th, 2011 @3:25 pm  

Get a BA majoring in English Language at Oxford University in England.

Kevin W Said,
May 9th, 2011 @3:29 pm  

To be able to teach in the UK, you need to register with the Department of Education. They will issue you with a number that will be needed to start teaching. To get this registration, you will have to demonstrate that you have a recognized teaching qualification, that you are competent in both English and maths, are legally able to work in the UK and do not have any criminal convictions.

Miriam Said,
May 9th, 2011 @3:55 pm  

your qualification should be recognised here, but don’t forget to get rid of all your Americanisms such as gotten, pled, soccer, center, gray instead or got, pleaded, football, centre, grey

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved