Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

BW Said,
April 24th, 2011 @3:05 am  

To be able to teach in Japan, you require a bachelor’s degree of some kind before you can even be considered. Once you have that under your belt, I would serious consider applying for the JET (Japanese Exchange and Teaching) Programme. It is a safe, relatively easy way to make it to Japan. After you have finished a year with them, you can either recontract up to five years, or you can go off and try and make it on your own.

If you have any other questions about JET, or Japan, feel free to e-mail me any time.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved