Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Austin Said,
June 16th, 2011 @3:27 pm  

Go to college, and get at least a Bachelors degree. If you want to teach Elementary School, you should get a degree in Elementary Education. If you would like to teach Secondary Education, you can get a degree in Secondary Education, or a degree in your favorite subject (or the subject you want to teach). Then you would need to get certified to teach the subjects of your choice.

For college, you need Graduate Education. Community Colleges will accept professors with a masters degree, but most Universities require a Doctorate, or PhD, in the subject you will be teaching.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved