Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

eri Said,
May 6th, 2011 @10:47 am  

You need a 4-year college degree in a related subject, to take the GREs, possibly the chemistry subject GREs, and to get several letters of recommendation. Check out a few graduate program websites for applications, deadlines (they’ve pretty much all passed for this fall), and other requirements.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved