Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

wishin4serenity Said,
May 30th, 2011 @2:47 am  

I’m working towards my degree in FL for teaching.

You will have to take a series of exams in order to become certified to teach:

I know you will have to take the FTCE General Knowledge exam, FTCE Professional Education exam – and the subject-area exams. (e.g. I have to take K-6 and ESE)

Hopefully some of this will help you!

Aimee C Said,
May 30th, 2011 @3:04 am  

I looked on the website, but couldn’t really find anything other than the Master’s Program. Talk to an advisor in your field – preferably the history department, if you haven’t done so already. They can help you figure out what classes to take. And if they can’t they can direct you to someone who will know :-) That’s what I had to do – talk to the history department, even though my degree was in education. They put the social science part above the education part. Like a history degree with a few education classes tacked on. Florida may do that, but you’re probably going to have to ask.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved