Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

3 Comments Already

00 Said,
December 27th, 2010 @10:54 pm  

if ur grades are good/get into a good college yes

Lady Luana Said,
December 27th, 2010 @11:41 pm  

If you’re under 18, your parents can bring you into US as their child/member of the family. As for a student visa… you might need help from an immigration attorney.

sitcpsitcb Said,
December 28th, 2010 @12:21 am  

You don’t give enough information for a thorough answer to your question, but if you are simply applying for a student visa as an international student, you should have the same chance as anyone else. If you can get accepted to a school and prove you have the money to support yourself, the only possible problem I see is convincing the US consulate/embassy that you’ll be returning to your country of origin after your studies. If your parents are LPR and live in the US the officer might not believe that you don’t intend to stay in the US after your studies are complete.

Most universities that sponsor student visas have counselors who will help you with all these things. Once you are accepted they will walk you through the process.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved