Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Melissa K Said,
May 22nd, 2011 @3:07 am  

You will most likely have to major in art and get your bachelors then go to graduate school to get your masters degree in teaching. That’s how most schools work.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved