Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

j. W Said,
January 3rd, 2011 @6:55 pm  

A master degree will take about 2 years of additional schooling. I would contact colleges with Masters in Speech Pathology and see what undergrad courses they require, they also may require grad entrance exam. Another good source is a talking to a speech pathologist to find out where they went to college and what education is needed.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved