Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

PurrtyBallerina Said,
February 27th, 2011 @2:31 am  

I think it depends on what school you are getting the degree from. I am looking to be an English teacher and at my school I was told to get my Bachelors in English and my Masters in education. It’s basically saying learn about the subject you want to teach, then learn how to teach it.

miss_tierney47 Said,
February 27th, 2011 @3:24 am  

I would go for the MA in Foreign Language Education and BA in Spanish. Foreign Language Education seems like a much broader topic that you would whether have a Masters in.

I have my BA in Early Childhood Ed and my MA in Curriculum and Instruction in Reading. My Masters allows me to teach reading in any grade level but I can only teach up to 4th with my BA.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved