Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

tpa1083 Said,
May 9th, 2011 @11:01 am  

You have to have a Ph D or Psy D to be a psychologist. So yes it’s better to have a Ph D. If you want to do therapy you could always look into mental health social work, that you can do with a masters

bluegoat114 Said,
May 9th, 2011 @11:03 am  

Yes. Go to lots of info. (college prof)

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved