Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

hot mama Said,
December 27th, 2010 @6:36 am  

I’m pretty sure you can get financial aid for these things. Do you have a brochure from your school about studying abroad. Once you look further into it, you can learn more about financial aid. Also, high school or college? Because college studying abroad usually has focused areas, like London will be for students primarily focused on art (for example, not really art, I’m not sure what it is). Good luck! My husband studied abroad to America, next thing he knows he’s fallen in love with an American (me) and we’ve been happily married for years!

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved