Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

MomSezNo Said,
January 3rd, 2011 @11:10 am  

I don’t think a nuclear medicine technologist [or any technologist for that matter] would be working to find a cure for diseases. For that you would need a PhD or an MD.

And, yes, college is for people who have already graduated from high school. You may or may not want a four-year college, however, as many medical technology jobs require less than a four-year degree. You may find such a program at a community college or a vocational/technology school, etc. And if there is no program near you, you may need to go away to go to school.

Try doing a search for “nuclear medicine technologist training” or something like that.

Dave Said,
January 3rd, 2011 @12:02 pm  

You can easily compare info about these schools in this site –

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved