Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Mase Said,
May 10th, 2011 @2:37 am  

I actually work for a university in their education department. My best advice would be to go to a junior college and work on getting your grades up. From their you can transfer into a four year university if you have good grades. There is nothing wrong with going to a junior college. My university has a specific program with a local junior college to have credits directly transfer!

The world needs teachers! Also, strive for what you are passionate about!!! It will make your life better because you will be doing what you love.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved