Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Mr Books Said,
April 15th, 2011 @3:28 pm  


What you need to do is contact your Faculty of Education and speak to a course administrator or adviser as to what post-graduate course you need to undertake to become a qualified and registered primary school teacher. Normally there is a core qualification at post-graduate level, something like a Graduate Diploma in Education.

Here in Australia upon completion of an undergraduate degree and you want to become a teacher the Graduate Diploma in Education is the qualification to attain either for primary or secondary.

If you are thinking of studying overseas like the States you will need to check whether your undergraduate degree is recognised as been an equivalent to theirs otherwise you might find having to take up further study to satisfy entry requirements which could be an unexpected cost.

Also be mindful of the fact that each state has different or stringent requirements for teacher qualifications and registration which can be a minefield to negotiate.

Hopes this helps


Mr Books

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved