Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

Rose P Said,
April 22nd, 2011 @8:02 pm  

well i as i read your question above now,,you can abroad if you want in JAPAN country but ill advice you LEARN and STUDY 1st the JAPANESE LANGUAGE and written KATAKANA,HIRAGANA and KANJI of that you can speak a japanese language and to write..without learning to speak japanese its very difficult go in japan country ryt?
im not Japanese also,,im living now in japan in 15 years,..

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved