Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

LindaPam Said,
February 27th, 2011 @2:44 am  

Undergraduate means Bachelor’s Degree. That usually takes four years. You do that first. A graduate degree would be a Master’s, and that might take one or two years after the Bachelor’s degree, depending on the university and how their program is set up. Some universities have what they might call a “3-2″ program, which means that normally you do a 4-year degree and then a 2-year grad degree, but they’ve combined it into one 5-year program after which you’ve got both degrees. In order to work as a Clinical Psychologist, you’ll need the Master’s.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved