Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

5 Comments Already

Jan Said,
February 24th, 2011 @9:02 pm  

You would have to apply to write a high school examination test. Ask your schoolboards or adult education colleges. They’ll help you!

Katie Said,
February 24th, 2011 @9:11 pm  

My friend is homeschooled and he is going to take the GED.

...Fallen... Said,
February 24th, 2011 @10:03 pm  

You go to the FPEA and grad. with the other home schoolers in Florida…. That is what my brother did….

Melissa Said,
February 24th, 2011 @10:11 pm  

A DIploma is not mandatory, most places will never ask for one, and if they do, you say you were homeschooled. What they will ask for, especially colleges, would be your ACT/SAT scores, as well as a copy of your transcript, which your parents would prepare based on what lessons you’ve learned and your grades achieved. Technically your parents could print out a diploma, you can buy blanks at any home office store, which should tell you the approximate value of any diploma.

?Catherine? Said,
February 24th, 2011 @10:23 pm  

If you had gone through an accredited program or curriculum through your high school, they would have sent you a diploma. If you didn’t go through an accredited course, I believe you have to get a GED.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved