Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Amy S Said,
April 25th, 2011 @3:13 am  

I know there are study-abroad programs.. perhaps if you were already enrolled in one, they’d approve the student visa?

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved