Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

v b Said,
February 23rd, 2011 @8:55 pm  

The 1098-T suggests that you paid $200 more in tuition out of pocket. This could be a tuition deduction or education credit on your tax return, or if you are a dependent, on your parent’s tax return.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved