Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

Librarian P.Johnson Said,
December 13th, 2010 @3:13 pm  

I would think that most of your units from the AS program would transfer, but transferability varies from institution to institution. Best thing to do is to speak with someone from the four year college and find out exactly which courses your 2 year college offers that will transfer.

AVMA site:

This OOH page may be of interest:

Look at individual college sites for specific information:

Anna A Said,
December 13th, 2010 @3:28 pm  

Courses can be transferred. But i will suggest you to consult with student adviser of the college. For your reference I am forwarding you a website link. This may help you. You can request for free information via free online form. the link is

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved