Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

2 Comments Already

Bill Said,
March 5th, 2011 @10:16 am  

You’re be lucky to get minimum wage.
Here’s the deal: To do well in psychology you need a PhD. Some people, not a lot, find reasonably decent jobs with a Master’s degree, precious little with a Bachelors. You’re aiming way too low.

Go here and do some much-needed reading.

psychippie Said,
March 5th, 2011 @10:52 am  

You really can’t do anything psychology-related with either of those degrees. You can get a masters with which you can work in psychology-settings but with that you still can’t be a licensed psychologist. In order to be a researcher or clinician you need a doctorate level degree.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved