Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Charles K Said,
April 5th, 2011 @10:36 am  

Only if you are intending to get your Ph.D at UCSD. Also, the department may restrict the number of grad courses you can take, since it will inflate your undergrad GPA. Grad courses generally won’t give anything less than a B, since a B is required to be considered passing.

Talk with someone within the department. For the most part, I doubt other schools will recognize all the grad courses you take at UCSD, but they may give you credit for some.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved