Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

dart Said,
May 17th, 2011 @2:37 am  

Not in the US. You have to have a teaching license/certificate. In order to earn one, you need to have the teaching courses, and student teaching work.

I majored in Spanish language…when I went back to school for a teaching license, I TOTALLY understood WHY you need the teaching part…you need to know HOW to impart the language, how to break things that you know very well, down into tiny parts so that students will understand them, to know how to create lessons, to build fun activities.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved