Best Answer

Related Post

Spread the word

Digg this post

Bookmark to delicious

Stumble the post

Add to your technorati favourite

Subscribes to this post

1 Comment Already

Daoist Said,
May 10th, 2011 @11:01 am  

Yes, but you will have to discuss with academic counselors for specific major from individual schools since they all have different breath requirements. The point is that you will have to take basic breath requirements in addition to the classes or dissertation needed for the particular major.
E.g. Folks trying to get MBA will have to take condensed versions of undergrad accounting and finance classes prior to the master level classes.

Leave Your Comments Below

Please Note: All comments will be hand modified by our authors so any unsuitable comments will be removed and you comments will be appreared after approved