TelescopeEyes Said,
January 5th, 2011 @8:58 pm

I’ve taken a few online courses and they were easier.

winkoftheforestclan Said,
January 5th, 2011 @9:26 pm

it really depends on what courses they are, but usually the only trouble you can run into with online classes is not doing the work, so uh, do the work i guess…

tinkdoodle81 Said,
January 5th, 2011 @9:36 pm

Online classes are not hard, Ive taken three of them and they were easy. They can be a lot of work though! Good luck to you! I hope you find your class to be easy too!

kristy Said,
January 5th, 2011 @9:42 pm

It depends. I was scared to take an online class but when i did i loved it so much and now i take all of my classes online! I don’t think they are hard. The class work is done on your time, and you don’t have to sit in a classroom setting. It’s great.

armondian Said,
January 5th, 2011 @10:16 pm

I’ve taken online courses in the past and currently doing an entire course online. Depending on the subject they can be hard but generally there is a contact you can reach if you have any questions or need help with anything. For the most part I love them, and you can do them at your own speed. It’s just you need to be motivated to do them, even if it’s 20-30 minutes a day.

Californiagirl Said,
January 5th, 2011 @10:45 pm

It depends on the subject. Taking math classes online is tough because of the nature of the subject. But if it is English or Sciology or Psychology you should be OK.

So to answer your question whether a class taken online is hard or not depends on the subject.

geektv401 Said,
January 5th, 2011 @11:09 pm

It should be fine. Like the posters above me said, it depends on the course. Math should always be taught in a classroom where you have access to a teacher.

Make sure you don’t procrastinate, though. Trying to do an entire semester’s worth of work in one week is very stressful.

peachbabysmileygirl23 Said,
January 5th, 2011 @11:34 pm

This is my second semester that I have taken ALL online classes. Last semester I took 15 credits online and this semester I am taking 12. They are easier because they are more flexible and you can do them when you have time. I tend to stay up late at night doing school work. But the school work is no less hard, just more convenient. The only problem is that you will feel like you are wasting away from being on the computer so long. I really hate that aspect. After I am done with these classes I may boycott the computer for a month or so. Another thing is, the tests are a lot easier because most of them are online. Some are proctored and those are harder. Also, don’t get behind at the beginning!!! It will screw you up for the rest of the time, and don’t procrastinate, like me.

lost soul Said,
January 6th, 2011 @12:25 am

Online classes sound great and seem easy. But they require just as much work as do campus classes.

Usually they have a certain requirement to how many days you have to log in (thats your attendence), respond to other peoples responses.

Depends on why type of learner you are.
Good luck with it!

I found it to be about the same.